Jan 31, 2009

Thank you, SONY!

My 2-year-old daughter has decided to earn an official title of "Terrible Two." She is usually a very pleasant, sweet little girl. But, oh boy, she can scream when she is mad. She goes down to the floor, roll and cry, with tears and everything. She knows what she wants and she has to get it no matter what. What a stubborn girl. I wonder where it came from!? (Ask my husband and my mom. Oh, they know.)
But, I found a solution! Well, more like a distraction - A camera. Our Sony digital camera (thanks, Mom!). Even when she is scream crying, bouncing her legs, and her face covered with tear and snot, if I have the camera on she poses and smiles. I mean, in a split second, she is done crying and switches her face to a pretty smile. Wow!
You know, somehow crying kids' faces are cute (when I decide them to be) and I have been trying to capture her tantrum. But because of this, I have not been able to do that. I'm not so sure if it's a good thing or not. At least, though, I found a good distraction to stop her tantrum. That's a good thing. Thank you, SONY!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I love it! Spencer has started throwing terrible two fits as well. I think I may have to try your idea of getting out the camera!