Mar 24, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!


THE RULES:
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to Leave A Comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me. (it will be a surprise but I promise to make it something fun)
(See instructions below as to how to "Leave A Comment"

2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will "Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first THREE bloggers who Leave A Comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Counts!

.....................................................................................
My comment: I usually don't sign-up for this kind of things, but I liked the idea of spreading good deeds - spreading sunshine, smiles, and happiness! So, sign-up!!

3 comments:

Lis said...

I am like you I usually don't do things like this but I love seeing the creativity if those around me, especially you.

The Mink Family said...

Do I count? I love this! (You're on my list!! :))

lucy said...

Does this mean I'm still a candidate?