Mar 31, 2009

my contribution to make it possible





A good friend of mine is part of development group for a local children's museum. There will be a fund raising event in April, and this is my contribution to make that dream possible - making jewelry for silent auction. She and I went to a craft store one day and picked colors. I had so much fun making them. I hope someone will find these jewels worth something and help dream of the children's museum come true! (Too bad that I'm not a photographer....)

4 comments:

Lis said...

wow girl, you are so talented. Your jewelry is amazing.

LHammer said...

Chieko, these are so pretty! I had no idea you could do jewelry. You and Emily need to get together for a jewelry making day. She loves it too.

carizolli said...

Girl, you have endless talent! You're amazing! They are all very beautiful. I would totally buy your jewelry.

Cassavaugh Family said...

I actually just saw the jewelry the other day. It is stashed safely away in my bedroom in plastic bins with many of the other donations. I think its beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and supporting the museum! You are great!