Mar 15, 2009

Bedtime snack

We came home from Grandma and Papa's (my in-laws) around 9 pm tonight. M fell sleep in the car on the way home, so she went strait to bed. J, on the other hand, was still awake being hungry. So were Mommy and Daddy. We had consensus of having oatmeal for our bedtime snack tonight. I cooked it on the stove. Three of us sat at dining table and each had a bowl of oatmeal. It was very nice. I think J enjoyed it - special time with his Mommy and Daddy, their attention all to himself. No fight for attention. We do spend time alone with him time to time, but usually only one of us at a time, not both of us with him alone. That was probably the best bedtime snack we had in a while. I don't know if it's oatmeal or the time together, or even both, but I feel so calm and peace. I think I can sleep good tonight.

1 comment:

carizolli said...

I bet he loved it as much as you did. What a great end to a weekend!