Nov 23, 2008

My new alarm clock!?

I am a lucky mom. I get to sleep till at least 7 am or 7:30 am. Both of our kids sleep through the night, and sometimes they let me sleep in. One of the benefits of being stay-at-home mom, well, at least for me, it came as part of the package :)

But here is my new alarm clock.

Mama....Mama....Mama....Mama.....Mama....Mama...
Mama...Mama...Mama....Mama.....
Mama!!! Mama!!!
Mama!!!
Mama!!!
MA-MA!!! MA-MA!!!
MAMA
H~~~~!!!!
(blue is J's voice and pink is M's voice, in case you wonder)

Oh no, they are not in the same room. J is downstairs and M is in her crib upstairs in her room.
But they manage to do such a beautiful job!
Just like those fancy alarm clocks, it gets louder and louder....

The only thing I wish this new alarm clock had is a snooze button....well, I guess that's not the case here.

Oh, they love me so much.

1 comment:

Mark said...

They are not the only ones! ;)