Oct 4, 2008

Mama! Mama!! Mama!!!

Oh, my kids love me so much!

Today is Saturday and I was hoping for a bit of sleep in. It didn't happen.
Instead,

"Mama! Mama!! Mama!!!" times two, by 7:30 am.

"Mama! I want chocolate milk!"
"Mama!! I want Cheerios!"
"Mama!!! I want to play outside!"

How do they get that much of energy that early!?

So, I decided to let them run around the house. We are staying at my sister-in-law's this weekend, and they have this perfect circle that kids can run around - from entrance to kitchen to dining room to back to entrance.

They were making laps. "1, 2, 3..." I think I counted till 10.
Then I gave up counting.
It was too early for me to count more than 10.

And there went my son J running around, and around, and around...

"Hi, Mama!"

"Aren't you tired?"

"Nope!"

And then, more running around, and around, and around.....

In his Dalmatian Halloween outfit....

No comments: