Apr 18, 2010

I love this man

My hubby and J - summer 2009

Yesterday, I woke up with a noise of kids screaming, a good kind. Then I heard my husband saying "Here I come, ready or not!" Hide-and-go-seek was my alarm yesterday morning. What a good husband and father.
Today, after dinner, he yelled at me, in a very loving way, for touching dishes. He cleared the table and rinsed dishes for me. He helped kids picking up toys and changing to their pajamas. He He read books to kids. He even had some discipline talk with kids, firm but yet very lovingly.
When I was sick last week, he came home during lunch break to feed kids lunch so that I didn't have to. He gave me a phone by my bedside table so that I can call him in his cell phone if I needed anything. He told me that I was not allowed to come downstairs at all, again, in a very loving way. I slept, and slept, and slept.
He loves me so much. How lucky I am. I love this man.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

so sweet!

Cassavaugh Family said...

Ah that is so thoughtful. Sorry you were so sick.