Oct 6, 2009

Good-bye, Summer. Welcome, Fall.

Finally, I decided to sit down with my computer and organize some pictures. I don't know what I have been doing this past few weeks, but this was the last picture I took (partially because I didn't recharge batteries for a long time). It was dated on September 15, only a few weeks ago.
It was nice and sunny. Kids played in the backyard, splashing water, and decided to have lunch outside. Menu: hot dogs, chips, oranges, and juice. It was a nice day. I wanted to note that. Now summer is gone. Leaves are changing colors. Farmers' market has been full of apples, pumpkins and winter squashes. And even that will end this weekend too. Fall is here. But I like Fall. I've enjoying apples everyday, not an apple, several apples. It must be one of my craving items with this baby. Paula Red, McIntosh, Honey Crisp, etc. Maybe I can convince my hubby to take us to an apple orchard this weekend.

No comments: