Nov 6, 2009

Kids' Birthday Party - yes, it was almost a month ago!

It's about time to update. Something about being pregnant and easily get tired, things are a little slower here...
Kids had fun time with their cousins, aunts and uncles, grandma and papa, and grandma-great for their birthday party. Papa (my father-in-law)'s birthday is a day before M's (she missed it by a little over an hour), so we celebrate 3 of them all together.

Here is J's request - Fire truck cake
It looks like Disney's old motion picture ones as it leans/slides/or is about to collapse....

And, of course, I had to make a princess castle for our little princess...
They were well eaten. Kids got a lot of toys. I was able to complete my mission (i.e. decorating 2 cakes). It was a good birthday. Oh, I'm so glad this number 3 is not an October birthday kid. Making 2 cakes in one day is enough work for me!

No comments: