Feb 9, 2009

Viva housewife!


Just because I have been busy this past several days (I don't even remember what I did, but at least I know I didn't do much of housekeeping...), today is my housekeeping day, including piles and piles of laundry. Somehow, it's not so painful today. At least for now *crossing fingers*. Maybe because I have not been home much lately and today seems like a day off. You know, one of those days that you just hang out at home. I love pictures of those 50's style good keeping wife with curly hair, perfect make-up, pretty dress, a pearl necklace, a lacy apron (let alone nylons), and high heals. I have to say, I'm glad I don't have to do any of that to be so-called "a good housewife." I'm all about comfort - T-shirts and jeans, no make-ups, and comfy slippers. Not to mention I almost never dust or wear rubber gloves to protect those pretty nails. But still, inside of me is viva housewife, at least for today.

No comments: