We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. (I couldn't fit all of them on one plate)
- Oven roasted turkey, AND Deep fried turkey - my brother-in-law tried it and it was delicious!
- Stuffing/dressing - my mother-in-law makes it really tasty
- Mashed potatoes and gravy - best gravy on the creamiest mashed potatoes.
- Cranberry sauce - It was chunky and tart, just the way I like it.
- Corn pudding - I made it and it was a hit!
- Candied Yam - not a canned kind, a real sweet potatoes! One SIL did an awesome job.
- Squash - my first try on squash. The key is a LOT of butter....Mmmm.
- Green Bean Casserole - another SIL (BTW, I have many SILs) makes the best green bean casserole. I can probably eat them more often than just holiday dinners...
- Dinner roll - another SIL's famous dinner rolls.
- Fruit salad - I believe my daughter M's main dish was this
- Pies - pumpkin pie, pecan pie, banana cream pie, cherry pie, Bob Andy pie, cream cheese somethin', etc...oh, I lost track! Which one did I have? A sampler plate - a little bit of everything!
I'm sure I'm missing some other dishes, but these are the main one. It was GOOOOOOOOD!
Yeah, I think I gained about 5 lb. from that meal :)