Apr 26, 2011

More Easter eggs...

Yes, I did decorate more eggs, now with my family. And this year, I decided to skip all the vinegar/dye thing and stick with just markers. It was less mess with kids and took longer time for kids to decorate one or two eggs! M was very concerned when she dropped her egg and got cracked (the very front left one in the pic below), she said "It'll hatch! Hurry!" She thought a chick would come out of the egg! In her mind (as a very picky eater, she never eats boiled eggs or in any visible form of eggs), there is only thing inside the egg shell - chicks! I guess I need to have her help in the kitchen more often....
My hubby did the camo one, of course, for J. I added my lace covered ones from Eggstravaganza for this photo.

This is not a good one, but here is the pic of sugar cookies I made for the family Easter dinner. See the difference from the top left to the top right. As the day progress, the details faded.... Somehow we had 1 piece of cookie left, so lucky J took it with his lunch the next day. I think I'm done decorating sugar cookies in the while...

No comments: