Jul 28, 2010

Best baby-sitter in town!

I had my friend's girl as a baby-sitter this afternoon while I was at work. I have never hired a baby-sitter with a theme! A theme!! The theme was "fishing". She brought: a movie "Ponyo" as an entertainment; stuff to make jellyfish (paper plates and tissue papers - genius!) for the craft time; and "fishing theme snack" - long pretzel rods with spoonful of peanut butter to "fish" the fish-shaped cheese crackers! When I showed up at the door, they were playing "Go Fishin' " game. Wow!! I was just amazed. Kids LOVED it. They had such a fun time! Thanks, MJ!

1 comment:

Cassavaugh Family said...

I think you answered my question. It sounded like the MJ I know - guessing its so? Never hired her to babysit but sounds like something fun and creative that she would do. She definitely has some great qualities from 2 very creative and fun parents. :)